Defective Records Software have updated VSTi Host for OS X to v3.1.1.
- Fixed bug that converted all MIDI information going to VST instrument into channel 1, instead of original source channel. Allows for multi-channel plugins, which can respond to many MIDI channels at one time, to now work properly.
- Now compatible with Cycling 74's Pluggo v3.2.1 and Mode v1.1.1 plugins (with the exception of the "ShepardTones" Pluggo plugin - Cycling 74 has acknowledged a problem with this plugin that will be addressed in a future update; for now it must be removed from your VST plugins folder to keep VSTi Host from crashing at startup).
- Fixed bug that prevented MIDI port names with no spaces in their names from being recalled properly from Preferences.
- Increased number of entries possible in both plugin and patch name drop down menus from 128 to 500 entries each.
- Updated addendum document.