VSTiHost for OS X has been updated to v3.0.2.
- VST Mach-O plugins now compatible (plugins that end in ".vst" are Mach-O plugins).
- Standard OS X VST plugins folder is now used, rather than a separate plugins folder.
- New MIDI activity light.
- Initial screen now redraws properly (though still doesn't consistently display all plugins that are scanned upon startup!).
- Demo tones now sound every 20 seconds (instead of every 10 seconds), and are of lower volume.
- Fixed two "none"s appearing in drop down plugin list if no plugins found.
- Updated addendum document.