6th October 2010
VSTKit, the Cocoa framework for hosting VST3 plug-ins, was recently updated to v0.6.
Changes since 0.5.5:
- Support for compiling with VST SDK 3.1.
- Add reverse lookup for Modules and Paths from uids.
- Add Notification to VSTAudioProcessor and VSTEditController for massive value changes.
- Add Notification to VSTEditController for message posting to the audio processor.
- New method in VSTEditorWindowController for subclasses to override for custom windows.
- New method in VSTHostClasses to use a custom host context.
- VSTPresetBrowserViewController searches for Application VST presets too now.
- VSTModule will only unload the bundle if no one else has a reference to the bundle.
- Workaround a bug with CFBundles when they are pointed to by symbolic links.
- Added more process context information to the VSTKit Test app audio engine.
- Added IUnitData support (Presets can now be saved for a unit or the complete state).
- Preset chunk data only loaded if requested.
- Add parameter finding interface to VSTEditor.
- Added toolbar to VSTKit Test app plugin windows (Cocoa editors only).
- Enable Key/Value Binding in VSTEditController.
- MIDI connection to Event Busses editable in VSTKit Test app.
- VSTPlugin class has now a dictionary to store arbitrary objects.
- Audio Device Setup for VSTKit Test app.
- Effect Chain Window for VSTKit Test App.
- Code changes for warning free compilation under Mac OS X 10.6.
- Added property cidString to VSTClassInfo to get the cid as NSString.
- Added method classInfoForCIDString: to VSTStore.
- Support dragging plugins out of VSTPluginBrowserViewController if the delegate permits it.
- Fix a bug in NSDataIBStream::seek when trying to seek to the end of the data.
- Added loading and saving of plugin chains in VSTKit Test App.
- Support for IComponentHandler2 in VSTEditController.
- Added parameter info cache in VSTEditController.
- Added performance measure code to VSTKit Test App.
- Added low prio threads for measuring to make speedstep non functional.
20 Jan 2006 VSTLord v0.3.1 released
05 Jan 2006 VSTLord v0.3 now available
13 Jul 2004 Multi Delay v0.0.6 released
04 Jul 2004 Multi Delay v0.0.5 released