W.Grabowski has updated Samplelord to v1.5 and announced that several new versions - Samplelord Dev, Samplelord x64 for 64-bit Windows systems and Samplelord Leo for Mac OS X - are under development.
Two new Samplelord's sub-versions have also been released for V-Machine users: Samplelord Le is free and Samplelord VM costs €40. Both versions work with the V-Machine hardware plug-in player only.
Changes in v1.5:
- MANUAL: Updated and new manuals in PDF Format.
- MEMORY: /3GB switch support added. Allows to use more >2GB RAM memory per instance.
- MEMORY: Memory Sample Management and Memory overload protection added.
- ENGINE: New Voice Allocation method.
- GUI: Audio Level Meter added.
- EXPORT: Multi Bundle Format added, replaces previous archive of multi and improves way of exporting of all multi setup.
- GUI: Hide GUI button added.
- DISK STREAMING: File Precaching added.
- IMPORT: Advanced Import Options... added, allows to tweak and optimize patch load if needed.
- GM: Automatic Bank Load added, it replaces previous 'Auto load General MIDI banks' option.
- GUI: CPU/HD Meter added.
- EXPORT: Export Single Instrument added.
- DISK STREAMING: Patch Streaming added.
- PLAYING: NoteOff Trigger Level options added.
- GUI: Color Themes added.
- MULTI: Auto Search... button added in Missing Files dialog.
- MULTI: Midi Filter added.
- USE: Instrument Reset to Clear Channel. It clears all channel settings to its default values without removing instrument.
- USE: Unload Instrument removes also a links to this instrument.
- LICENSE: Added automatic license search.
- ENGINE: Added automatic voice releasing when audio signal goes silent.
- ENGINE: Fixed bug in voice kill method and elimination dropouts when file is releasing.
- DISK STREAMING: Changed default size of Buffer Streaming to 64KB.
- FILE: Fixed file overwrite while Bank or Instrument Export, when instrument is (re)saved within the same file.
- INFO: Added more exact message error info when patch or sample could not be found and there was not enough memory to load all sample content.
- MEMORY: Fixed crash with memory overload.
- MEMORY: Fixed possible memory leaks in disk streaming.
- IMPORT: Improved auto-search in Halion import.
- IMPORT: Fixed crash with EmulatorX files.
- EXPORT: Fixed problem in wrong sample link save when a bank was exported and contains free not used samples.
- COLLECTION: Improved collections Bank Numbers values greater than 128 can be used.
- COLLECTION: Improved files with absolute paths were not found when they were located in the same folder as collection file.
- COLLECTION: Fixed files which were not found were not added to the list now they are marked with ERR in the name.
- INSTALLER: Improved installations, standalone version installs into its own folder, VSTi destination folder selection and automatic license installation.
19 Mar 2009 W.Grabowski updates Samplelord to v1.5.1
07 May 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.7
25 Feb 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.5
04 Dec 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.1
19 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.4
18 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.3
09 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.2
09 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.3.1
24 Oct 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.2
29 Jun 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.1
28 Jun 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.1.5