6th October 2011
Waldorf has updated Lector to version 1.0.1, which adds full 64-bit compatibility to all its Macintosh and Windows plug-in variants and contains the factory presets in VST3 and Audio Unit format. Furthermore it fixes a possible crash in the Macintosh Audio Unit variant.
Improvements and fixes in v1.0.1:
- 64 bit compatible.
- Added VST3 Presets of all Factory Sounds.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Added Audio Unit Settings of all Factory Sounds.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Fixed possible crashes in Logic and possibly other Audio Unit hosts.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Fixed non-working automation recording.
- [Mac] Added "Save Program as Audio Unit Setting..." to VST2 variant.
- [Win] Installer now places all files into their default locations. You can move the plug-ins to different directories after successful installation.