6th October 2011
Waldorf has updated Lector to version 1.0.1, which adds full 64-bit compatibility to all its Macintosh and Windows plug-in variants and contains the factory presets in VST3 and Audio Unit format. Furthermore it fixes a possible crash in the Macintosh Audio Unit variant.
Improvements and fixes in v1.0.1:
- 64 bit compatible.
- Added VST3 Presets of all Factory Sounds.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Added Audio Unit Settings of all Factory Sounds.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Fixed possible crashes in Logic and possibly other Audio Unit hosts.
- [Mac Audio Unit] Fixed non-working automation recording.
- [Mac] Added "Save Program as Audio Unit Setting..." to VST2 variant.
- [Win] Installer now places all files into their default locations. You can move the plug-ins to different directories after successful installation.
05 Sep 2011 Waldorf release Lector Vocoder Plug-in
16 May 2010 Waldorf updates Largo for Windows to v1.5.1
11 Mar 2010 Waldorf releases TechnoTrance Soundset for Largo
28 Dec 2009 Waldorf updates Largo to v1.5.0
09 Jul 2009 Waldorf updates Largo to v1.1
09 Jun 2009 Waldorf releases Largo
15 Jan 2009 Waldorf announces Largo
16 Jul 2007 Waldorf Edition for Mac OS X updated to v1.2.5
06 Dec 2006 Waldorf Edition updated to v1.2.4
04 Aug 2003 Waldorf Attack updated to v1.2.1