Wave Alchemy has announced the release of Claps & Stacks, a diverse collection of layered claps samples, processed drum machine claps, filthy lo-fi sounds, dusty noise hits and layered snare/clap ensembles.
Claps & Stacks serves up 562 clap and percussive sounds which have been built from the ground up by creatively blending multiple electronic and acoustic sound sources.
What's included in the Sample Pack?
1. Processed Claps Section
- 255 processed claps & layered stacks - enhanced individually on a sound-by-sound basis using our extensive collection of high-end hardware processors and sound shaping tools.
- 71 drum machine claps recorded from iconic machines such as the TR-909, TR-808, TR-707, TR-505 Linndrum, Machinedrum, Sequential Drumtraks, Oberheim DX and more, all processed individually using a high-end, carefully thought-out signal chain.
- 63 layered claps including complex acoustic blends, creative electronic clap ensembles and more.
- 56 synthetic & noise claps – processed analogue synthesizers, obscure granular claps, sound design layers and glitch claps.
- 40 lo-fi claps – gritty, twisted and filthy claps, layered and processed through a selection of our favourite lo-fi samplers and processors including an Oto Machines Biscuit, EMU SP-12, Akai S950 and various analogue filters and sound shaping boxes.
- 25 snare & clap layers – finely crafted snare drums blended with multiple clap layers.
2. Vinyl Claps Section
- 307 24-bit Vinyl processed clap samples recorded via a classic Neumann VMS 70 vinyl mastering lathe.
- Identical in folder structure to the processed claps section, the vinyl claps folder includes all of the 'processed' claps bounced through Vinyl (sometimes with multiple variations) for added character, tone, warmth and punch.
3. Drum Kits
The drum kits folder contains 10 chromatically mapped sampler patches for each format using both the processed and vinyl processed claps taken from each folder.
- Battery 3 – 10 kits.
- Halion – 10 kits.
- Kontakt – 10 kits.
- NN-XT – 10 kits.
- SFZ – 10 kits.