Wave Alchemy has announced the release of Massive Bass Music, a collection of 118 synth preset patches for NI Massive influenced by the current bass-heavy music genres such as Deep House, Garage, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Techno and UK Bass House.
Massive Bass Music delivers:
- 118 preset patches for NI Massive 1.3 (and above).
- 8 intuitive macro controls per patch – easily tweak, effect and transform sounds in real-time.
- All patches have been carefully tagged to allow for easy integration into your Massive user library and to find the sound you require quickly.
Massive Bass Music delivers 118 preset patches comprising of 68 bass presets and 50 stabs, leads, synths, pads and SFX:
- 29 Classic Bass patches – Chicago-influenced house bass, 808-style DnB subs, harmonic Deep house bass tones and a variety of timeless classics.
- 18 Mid Bass patches – Noisy, modern, twisted bass sounds with lots of character.
- 7 Modulated Bass patches – Expressive, powerful and morphing bass sounds with emphasis on movement and bite.
- 8 Reese Bass patches – A selection of sustained speaker shaking Reese basses with plenty of attitude and movement.
- 6 Sub Bass patches – Dark low end rumblers and cone-melting subs.
- 19 stabs & Chord patches.
- 13 Pads & Rhodes patches.
- 8 Sound Effects & Risers.
- 5 Lead Synth patches.
- 3 Poly Synth patches.
- 2 Arp patches.