28th February 2012
Wave Alchemy has announced the release of SFX Collection 02, which is described as "an epic collection of next-generation sound effects, cinematic trailer tools and cutting-edge transitional FX elements…"
Delivering 2.1GB of special effects samples, SFX Collection 02 combines creative digital effects processing, granular re-synthesis and intricate automation with sought after analogue synths, legendary effects devices and unique live field recordings.
Expect to find a versatile selection of twisted impacts and slams, huge risers and intense builds, sublime falls and breakdown FX as well as complex transitional elements and much more.
- Roland Jupiter 8.
- Korg MS-20.
- Future Retro XS.
- Arp Odyssey.
- Oberheim OB8.
- Nord 3.
- Moog Voyager + CV Expanders / Moogerfoogers.
- Access Virus TI.
- Schippmann Ebbe und Flut.
- Oto Machines Biscuit.
- Eventide DSP-7000.
- Eventide DSP-4500.
- Eventide H3000.
- GRM Tools V3.
- Cecilia Csound.
- Soundtoys Native Bundle.
- NI Reaktor.
- API Preamps & Compressors.
- Empirical Labs Fatso.
- Elysia Xpressor.
- Thermionic Culture Vulture.
- Additional equipment for Foley recording / live sound.
What's included in the collection?
826 24-bit Wav, 100% royalty free sound effects samples:
- Impacts – 55 enormous collisions, sub bombs and multi layered, expressive impacts.
- Cinematic Slams – 68 apocalyptic slams, epic crashes and cinematic explosions.
- Cymbal FX- 58 uniquely processed crash effects, other worldly-gongs and mutated cymbals.
- Uplifters – 64 risers, lifters and hair-raising ascents. Including complex granular risers, brutal uplifters, multi-layered tonal sweeps and epic tension builders.
- Downshifters – 55 down-sweeps, falls and descenders. Including bottomless descents, uniquely processed tonal falls and hugely complex down-shifts.
- Noise Tools – 83 processed white noise effects including intense build-ups, washed out sweeps, spinning dopplers and heavily mutated noise effects. Noise Tools have been created with unique sounding instruments such as the Oberheim OB8, Roland Jupiter 8 and Korg MS-20. These source sounds have been creatively treated through a wealth of analogue filters, experimental effects chains and various re-synthesis methods.
- Risers & Falls – 55 pressure building sweeps and drop down FX, perfect for creating tension within your mix.
- Soundscapes & Ambience – 26 textural ambiences, evolving sound beds, alien landscapes and glitchy backdrops.
- Synth Impacts & Stabs – 23 synthesized impacts, paranormal collisions and deep metallic slams.
- Twisted Transition FX – 91 heavily processed and truly creative transition sounds including morphing granular effects, transformed foley recordings, undulated Doppler FX, spectral trickery and all manner of other sonic destruction.
- Analogue Synth FX – 247 extremely raw sounding audio effects which have been created using our extensive collection of high-end analogue studio equipment. Divided into sub categories such as 'bass drops' 'jupiter 8 fx' 'miscellaneous' and 'noise' this folder hosts a vast selection of powerful 'dry' analogue FX material – great for layering, further effecting and creating your own unique sound effects from. Expect huge dubstep style bass drops, subs and power downs, monstrous Jupiter 8 FX workouts, experimental bleeps and drones and a huge selection of powerful filtered noise sweeps and atmospheres.
- 16 sampler patches for Kontakt, EXS24, HALion & SFZ.
- Ableton Live Pack version includes 16 Ableton Sampler presets.
Pricing & Availability
The full pack costs £44.95. Individual sound categories can be purchased for as little as £7.95.
17 Dec 2012 Wave Alchemy Winter Sale - Up to 50% Off
28 Feb 2012 Wave Alchemy releases SFX Collection 02
15 Jun 2010 Wave Alchemy releases Drum Machines 02 [WAV]
18 Mar 2010 Wave Alchemy releases Club Kicks 2 [WAV]