15th June 2010
Wave Alchemy has announced the release of Drum Machines 02, a sample library offering over 1500 electronic drum samples. Drum Machines 02 delves into the circuitry of the Roland TR-808, TR-909, Drum Fire DF-2000, and MFB Schlagzwerg drum machines.
Each drum sample has undergone a careful recording process using a high-end signal chain to capture the depth and character of the original devices.
All drum samples have been recorded through an API 512 pre-amp with many of the sounds featuring different saturation settings from outboard devices such as the Cranesong Hedd, Empirical Labs Fatso, Distressor, and Thermionic Culture Vulture.
Drum Machines 02 is ideal for producers of house, techno, hip-hop, minimal, down tempo, and anything in-between.
- 1513 24-bit 100% royalty free analogue drum hits.
- 560 Roland TR-808 drum samples.
- 435 Roland TR-909 drum samples.
- 349 MFB Schlagzwerg drum samples.
- 169 Drumfire DF-2000 drum samples.
- 16-bit dithered version of the full library for hardware sampler enthusiasts.
Format is 24-bit WAV.
Price is £24.95.
More info about Drum Machines 02 can be found here.
17 Dec 2012 Wave Alchemy Winter Sale - Up to 50% Off
28 Feb 2012 Wave Alchemy releases SFX Collection 02
15 Jun 2010 Wave Alchemy releases Drum Machines 02 [WAV]