14th October 2009
Wave Arts has updated its entire plug-in range to v5.49.
- (Mac) Snow Leopard compatible (fixed graphics glitch).
- Fixed problem with TrackPlug menus sometimes not working.
- Fixed TrackPlug Height knob not reverting to default value properly on certain bands.
- Fixed Mac installer issue (running it the first time would result in Resource Not Found error).
- Fixed occasional graphics glitch in MultiDyanamics in which hi/lo arrows appear above frequency display.
- Fixed pops in MAS versions when using pre-render mode or bouncing.
- Fixed RTAS/AudioSuite window bugs (wrong offset, controls behaving strangely if RTAS/AS window open at same time).
- Fixed issue with vintage RMS compression causing constant attenuation for thresholds below -48 dB.
- Added peak input/attenuation level displays in TrackPlug.
14 Jan 2013 Wave Arts releases AAX versions of All Plug-ins
22 Jul 2012 Wave Arts updates Windows Plug-ins to v5.60/1.10
20 Mar 2012 Wave Arts announces AAX support
02 Jun 2011 Wave Arts updates Mac Plug-ins to v5.54 / v1.02
16 Dec 2010 Wave Arts announces Holiday Sale (20% off)
07 Dec 2009 Wave Arts announces December Holiday Sale
03 Nov 2009 Wave Arts releases Tube Saturator
14 Oct 2009 Wave Arts updates All Plug-ins to v5.49
05 May 2009 Wave Arts updates all plug-ins to v5.47
03 Dec 2008 Wave Arts announces Holiday Sale (15% off)
06 Feb 2008 Wave Arts updates Power Suite 5 to v5.4
20 Jul 2007 Wave Arts updates Power Suite to v5.35
03 May 2007 Wave Arts releases Master Restoration Suite
19 Mar 2007 Wave Arts updates Power Suite to v5.30