1st November 2013
- Liquid Rhythm's window remembers its size and location when quitting/launching.
- Improved MIDI import functionality.
- Added "Loop All Regions" function to loop contents of the arranger.
- New right-click drop-down menu on the loop region for loop-related functions.
- Move regions using the keyboards by pressing Alt (Mac) / Ctrl (PC) and Arrow keys.
- "Add Track" button in the arranger (in the Track titlebar) allows user to audition and insert instruments directly.
- New "Download additional instruments" option in right-click menu for Library in Instruments tab and in Settings panel.
- Disabled ability to click on loop region to toggle loop.
- Added "Use Paint" for inline note painting in Options menu, and "Overdub Mode" option.
- Changed "Help Video" button icons from "i" to "?".
- Changed "Lock Loops to Focus" button to lock region selections in the arranger (instead of to focus).
- VST plugin now supported in Windows XP 32-bit.
The latest update also includes a number of fixes. These include issues with Max for Live for Ableton Live 9, incorrect quantization during MIDI export, issues with the guided walkthrough, saving user-imported audio files, and exporting to .mid files.
More information is available on the WaveDNA blog.
A free 30-day trial of Liquid Rhythm version 1.2.3 is available for download.