23rd April 2013
Added in 1.09:
- Auria Forum link added to Main Menu.
- Recent Project List added to Main Menu.
Fixed in 1.09:
- Fabfilter Pro-C, Volcano and Timeless plugins updated to fix loading issue.
- MP3 Import not working correctly.
- Audiobus not working when inserting apps in certain order.
- Time Stretch causes clicks on certain regions.
- Join function sometimes adds extra silence at the start.
- Opening Process Menu clears solo.
- Muted regions are now more transparent.
- Auto Crossfade (in Settings menu) works on all regions now.
- Fixed issue with accidentally entering highlight or locator set mode when double tapping in two different places.
- When recording with loop mode enabled, nothing is recorded for the first second.
- Fixed issue with no audio when using loop mode and rewinding.
- Fixed crashing issue when undo-ing freezing/unfreezing track.
- Fixed issue with plugin settings not restoring after undo-ing Delete Plugin.
New Features in 1.08:
- Additional FabFilter plug-ins updated with side chain (Pro-C, Timeless2, Volcano2), adding to Pro-DS, Pro-G, and Saturn.
- Split All function added.
- Join Regions function.
- Mute Region function.
- Lock Locators and Lock Markers options added to Transport Options.
- Dedicated loop handle added to each region, allowing automatic duplicates while preserving length and offset.
- Condense Regions, when specific regions are selected, only condenses those regions (instead of the entire project).
- FXpansion DCAM EnvShaper plug-in.
Fixed in 1.08:
- Recording on stereo tracks with USB devices may only record one side.
- Extended the Trim Handle usable visual range by making the Fade Handles disappear when the track height is small.
- Zoom slider in Edit window now correctly zooms around the cursor.
- Newly recorded regions are named after the track name instead of Audio 01….
- Info Box displays both the amount of shift when moving regions as well as time stretch percentage.
- Automation and track names are visible now when the Edit Window Gain Slider is set to OFF.
- Cleanup wasn't removing some unused files properly.
- Double-tap on the Stop button rewinds to the Start Locator – Second double-tap rewinds to the start.
- Crash with long recordings when using Audiobus.
22 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.14
17 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.13
23 Apr 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.09
11 Apr 2011 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.1
15 Nov 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.02
23 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.0.1
05 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs releases Drumagog 5
09 Sep 2008 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.11
26 Mar 2007 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.10
03 Jan 2007 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.09
19 Nov 2006 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.08b
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria