Added in 1.09:
- Auria Forum link added to Main Menu.
- Recent Project List added to Main Menu.
Fixed in 1.09:
- Fabfilter Pro-C, Volcano and Timeless plugins updated to fix loading issue.
- MP3 Import not working correctly.
- Audiobus not working when inserting apps in certain order.
- Time Stretch causes clicks on certain regions.
- Join function sometimes adds extra silence at the start.
- Opening Process Menu clears solo.
- Muted regions are now more transparent.
- Auto Crossfade (in Settings menu) works on all regions now.
- Fixed issue with accidentally entering highlight or locator set mode when double tapping in two different places.
- When recording with loop mode enabled, nothing is recorded for the first second.
- Fixed issue with no audio when using loop mode and rewinding.
- Fixed crashing issue when undo-ing freezing/unfreezing track.
- Fixed issue with plugin settings not restoring after undo-ing Delete Plugin.
New Features in 1.08:
- Additional FabFilter plug-ins updated with side chain (Pro-C, Timeless2, Volcano2), adding to Pro-DS, Pro-G, and Saturn.
- Split All function added.
- Join Regions function.
- Mute Region function.
- Lock Locators and Lock Markers options added to Transport Options.
- Dedicated loop handle added to each region, allowing automatic duplicates while preserving length and offset.
- Condense Regions, when specific regions are selected, only condenses those regions (instead of the entire project).
- FXpansion DCAM EnvShaper plug-in.
Fixed in 1.08:
- Recording on stereo tracks with USB devices may only record one side.
- Extended the Trim Handle usable visual range by making the Fade Handles disappear when the track height is small.
- Zoom slider in Edit window now correctly zooms around the cursor.
- Newly recorded regions are named after the track name instead of Audio 01….
- Info Box displays both the amount of shift when moving regions as well as time stretch percentage.
- Automation and track names are visible now when the Edit Window Gain Slider is set to OFF.
- Cleanup wasn't removing some unused files properly.
- Double-tap on the Stop button rewinds to the Start Locator – Second double-tap rewinds to the start.
- Crash with long recordings when using Audiobus.