WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.09
23rd April 2013
23rd April 2013
Added in 1.09:
- Auria Forum link added to Main Menu.
- Recent Project List added to Main Menu.
Fixed in 1.09:
- Fabfilter Pro-C, Volcano and Timeless plugins updated to fix loading issue.
- MP3 Import not working correctly.
- Audiobus not working when inserting apps in certain order.
- Time Stretch causes clicks on certain regions.
- Join function sometimes adds extra silence at the start.
- Opening Process Menu clears solo.
- Muted regions are now more transparent.
- Auto Crossfade (in Settings menu) works on all regions now.
- Fixed issue with accidentally entering highlight or locator set mode when double tapping in two different places.
- When recording with loop mode enabled, nothing is recorded for the first second.
- Fixed issue with no audio when using loop mode and rewinding.
- Fixed crashing issue when undo-ing freezing/unfreezing track.
- Fixed issue with plugin settings not restoring after undo-ing Delete Plugin.
New Features in 1.08:
- Additional FabFilter plug-ins updated with side chain (Pro-C, Timeless2, Volcano2), adding to Pro-DS, Pro-G, and Saturn.
- Split All function added.
- Join Regions function.
- Mute Region function.
- Lock Locators and Lock Markers options added to Transport Options.
- Dedicated loop handle added to each region, allowing automatic duplicates while preserving length and offset.
- Condense Regions, when specific regions are selected, only condenses those regions (instead of the entire project).
- FXpansion DCAM EnvShaper plug-in.
Fixed in 1.08:
- Recording on stereo tracks with USB devices may only record one side.
- Extended the Trim Handle usable visual range by making the Fade Handles disappear when the track height is small.
- Zoom slider in Edit window now correctly zooms around the cursor.
- Newly recorded regions are named after the track name instead of Audio 01….
- Info Box displays both the amount of shift when moving regions as well as time stretch percentage.
- Automation and track names are visible now when the Edit Window Gain Slider is set to OFF.
- Cleanup wasn't removing some unused files properly.
- Double-tap on the Stop button rewinds to the Start Locator – Second double-tap rewinds to the start.
- Crash with long recordings when using Audiobus.
Other Related News
25 Sep 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.15214 Jul 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.15129 May 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.15025 Apr 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.142 - adds ripple editing26 Mar 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.14122 Jan 2014 WaveMachine Labs releases Drunmagog 5 AAX for Mac & Win (+64-bit Windows versions)22 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.1417 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.1305 Aug 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.11 - Adds FXpansion DCAM BusComp and DCAM ChanComp as in-app purchase options23 Apr 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.0911 Apr 2011 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.115 Nov 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.0223 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.0.105 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs releases Drumagog 520 Sep 2010 WaveMachine Labs announces Drumagog 5 Release Date20 Jan 2010 WaveMachine Labs announces Drumagog 5 Pricing & Release Date08 Oct 2009 WaveMachine Labs announces Drumagog 5 (adds plug-in hosting)14 Sep 2009 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog for Mac to v4.11b19 Mar 2009 WaveMachine Labs releases Percussion eXtras for Drumagog