Added in Auria 1.11:
- Import from AudioShare menu item.
- New CoreAudio mode settings. Allows choosing between Legacy, Standard and MultiRoute modes.
- New FXpansion plugins: DCAM BusComp and DCAM ChanComp are available as in-app purchases for $14.99 each.
Fixed in Auria 1.11:
- Problem starting Auria with iOS 5.x.
- Load Video is greyed out.
- Record-enabled tracks are left out of Mixdown.
- Entering a different filename during Mixdown causes a crash.
- Mixdown could use too much memory when using automation.
- Bar numbering in editor should start at 1 and display odd bars.
- Bar/beat numbering for time signatures with denominators of 2.
- Issue with snapping at bar number 1.
- Tempo is not always saved after closing Time Settings box.
- Volume cuts out when using 32-bit float wav files and auto-crossfade.
- Issue with setting offset trim handle to before 0 when snap enabled.
- In rare cases a corrupted project could cause Auria not to open.
Added in 1.10:
- MIDI Sync support with MTC, MMC and MIDI clock options.
- MIDI support for plugins.
- MIDI remote control for controlling Auria with Mackie MCU and HUI surfaces.
- Full MIDI MTC chase capability.
- New versions of all the FabFilter plugins with MIDI input support.
- Icon Toolbar.
- Region-based Gain Handles.
- Mixdown e-mail option.
- Snap to Locators, Markers and Highlight.
- Link Locators and Highlighting.
- AudioShare integration.
- Auto-input monitor option in Settings: will automatically turn off rec-enable when playing back.
- Load from snapshot if project fails to load.
- Higher resolution grid lines when in Bars:Beats mode.
- Semi-transparent regions when moving.
- New drum loop library from Hollywood Loops, Platinum Rock Drums, available in the Auria Store.
- New multi-track drum loop library from MoReVoX, Multitrack Loops, available in the Auria Store.
Fixed in 1.10:
- Improved Audiobus functionality with automatic track creation.
- Fixed occasional Audiobus crash when switching apps.
- Fixed issue with freezing when recording after setting input matrix to an Audiobus input.
- Long recordings now correctly import into project.
- Issue with automation not being drawn beyond the current screen.
- Issue with mono mixdown and naming tracks.
- Sidechain input now updates when moving and deleting tracks.
- Sidechain not always working on Subgroup plugins.
- Issue with AAF import not setting the samplerate correctly at 48k or 96k.
- Added track number to start of filename when exporting stems.
- Muted regions don't stay muted when copy/pasted.
- Split stereo is selectable when using mp3 mode in mixdown.
- When opening project at a different sample rate than a background app, it wouldn't open properly.
- Fixed crash which could occur when changing track order.
- Fixed crash when undoing Delete Track.
- Fixed issue with sub-beat value in counter displaying 119 instead of 000 when in Bars:Beat mode.
- Import audio and load project text labels truncate in the middle instead of at the end.
- Normalize function sometimes adds latency.
- Improved quality of convolution reverb in high-quality mode.
- Default name for a mixdown is now the project name instead of "Mixdown.wav".
- Fixed issue with symbols in project name causing issues when saving to DropBox.
- Issue with saving presets in ChannelStrip and MasterStrip.
- Auto-return not returning to loop start if double-tapping the stop button.
- Issue with Drumagog freezing when auditioning samples while playing a loop.
- Issue with using Split Stereo option when mixing down.
- Issue with re-doing a frozen track after undo.
- m4a import problem.
- Can't delete m4a or video files.
- Issue with importing aiff files from DropBox.
- Deleting Aux presets.
Other Related News
14 Jul 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.15129 May 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.15025 Apr 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.142 - adds ripple editing26 Mar 2014 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.14122 Jan 2014 WaveMachine Labs releases Drunmagog 5 AAX for Mac & Win (+64-bit Windows versions)22 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.1417 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.1305 Aug 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.11 - Adds FXpansion DCAM BusComp and DCAM ChanComp as in-app purchase options23 Apr 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.0911 Apr 2011 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.115 Nov 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.0223 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.0.105 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs releases Drumagog 520 Sep 2010 WaveMachine Labs announces Drumagog 5 Release Date20 Jan 2010 WaveMachine Labs announces Drumagog 5 Pricing & Release Date08 Oct 2009 WaveMachine Labs announces Drumagog 5 (adds plug-in hosting)14 Sep 2009 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog for Mac to v4.11b19 Mar 2009 WaveMachine Labs releases Percussion eXtras for Drumagog29 Oct 2008 WaveMachine Labs expands Drumagog Basic and reduces price to $99 until 2009
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria25 Jun 2014 Air Music Technology releases Advance Music Production Suite28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)29 Nov 2012 FXpansion releases "DCAM ChanComp" Rack Extension05 Nov 2012 FXpansion releases DCAM BusComp Reason Rack Extension