29th May 2014
Added in 1.150:
- "Loop to Selection" option (User Guide page 111).
- Region-based automation mode. This feature, when enabled in Settings (Editor tab), links automation to regions so moving regions also moves the corresponding automation (User Guide page 78).
- Ability to Cut/Copy/Paste automation data (User Guide page 78).
Fixed in 1.150:
- Issue with Auria not muting its output when using Audiobus.
- Convolution Reverb issue with Mix control not recalling in certain cases.
- Issue with output assignments when in 64-bit Mixer mode.
- Sidechain issue on Subgroup channels.
- Issue with IAA plugins not restoring after undoing a deleted track.
- Issue with AudioCopy ignoring the length handle.
- Issue with using the WOW2 LFO and looping.
- Potential project corruption issue when loading a project with a conflicting sample rate to a running background app.
- Problem with renaming projects and then using Snapshots.
The Auria User Guide has been updated for version 1.150, with page numbers above indicating the relevant new sections.