8th October 2009
WaveMachine Labs has announced the next evolution in its drum replacement technology: Drumagog 5. Available in the first quarter of 2010, with pricing to be announced, Drumagog 5 represents more than two years of design and development.
- Auto-Align 2.0: A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a "revolutionary" new alignment algorithm.
- Direct Plugin Hosting: Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette (Platinum version only).
- Re-designed graphic interface: Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
- Support for multiple room samples: The gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
- Auto Hi-Hat Tracking: automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.
22 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.14
17 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.13
23 Apr 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.09
11 Apr 2011 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.1
15 Nov 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.02
23 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.0.1
05 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs releases Drumagog 5
09 Sep 2008 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.11
26 Mar 2007 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.10
03 Jan 2007 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.09
19 Nov 2006 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.08b
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria
05 Dec 2012 Channel Robot releases Solid Percussion:Drumagog
09 May 2008 MoReVoX releases Elektromorph 2 [GOG|BAT|WAV]
13 Apr 2007 MoReVoX releases Elektromorph for Drumagog
07 Feb 2007 FXpansion updates BFD to v1.5.46