8th October 2009
WaveMachine Labs has announced the next evolution in its drum replacement technology: Drumagog 5. Available in the first quarter of 2010, with pricing to be announced, Drumagog 5 represents more than two years of design and development.
- Auto-Align 2.0: A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a "revolutionary" new alignment algorithm.
- Direct Plugin Hosting: Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette (Platinum version only).
- Re-designed graphic interface: Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
- Support for multiple room samples: The gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
- Auto Hi-Hat Tracking: automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed) in real time.