WaveMachine Labs has announced the release of Rick Will Drums for Drumagog.
Rick Will has paved the way for many international artists throughout his career sculpting amazing sonic portraits, and most importantly capturing the very essence of the live performance. Known as one of the industry's top mixers and producers his work can be heard on albums by artists such as Incubus, Switchfoot and Ben Harper just to mention a few.
Rick Will Drums was recorded in a world class facility using Neve and API microphone pre-amps while post processing was done using the world renowned Solid State Logic XL 9000 K Series console's on-board EQ and Dynamics.
Developed with "Quality Not Quantity" in mind, Rick has come up with a tool for the working engineer of any genre.
- Recorded at a premier recording studio to 2" tape.
- Close and room samples supplied giving complete control over ambience.
- 16 "explosive" snares (8 with API processing and 8 with SSL processing).
- 4 "amazing" kicks.
- 4 sets of toms.
- Made by a top industry professional.
- Quality not quantity.
- All samples tested extensively in mixdown.
- Multi samples and velocity.
- Supplied in DRUMAGOG and WAV formats.
- 44.1KHz / 24 BIT mono and stereo WAVS.
Rick Will Drums costs $239 (including shipping).