24th January 2013
At NAMM, Waves Audio (booth 6824) has introduced its new GEQ Graphic Equalizer plug-in.
Developed primarily for live users (but sure to find a home in the studio as well), GEQ features selectable cut and boost at 1/3 octave intervals, using two unique filter types.
- Classic component with proportional Q.
- Modern component with independent non-interactive filter types.
- 30 ISO bands.
- 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB selectable cut & boost.
- Independent HPF, LPF and a parametric bell per side.
- Zero latency.
- 2 input RTA with external input options.
- RTA input difference mode with auto-suggest function.
- Link L/R.
- Touch Support with Fader Draw functionality.
The GEQ Graphic Equalizer Plug-in will be available soon with pricing TBA.
03 Feb 2014 Waves Winter Special Offers - Up To 70% Off
24 Jan 2014 Waves Audio Announces SoundGrid Studio System
18 Oct 2013 Waves Audio releases the Dave Audé EMP Toolbox
28 Jan 2013 Waves Audio updates V9 Plug-ins to r9
24 Jan 2013 Waves Audio announces AAX Native Support