Waves has released Element, their first ever synthesizer, and updated their V9 plug-ins to r8.
Powered by "Virtual Voltage" technology, Element is an analog-style polyphonic instrument engineered to deliver the fat, gritty sound of the classics, with all the precision, flexibility and control of contemporary digital synths.
Element includes integrated effects, a 16-step arpeggiator / sequencer, MIDI Learn for all controls, and a massive preset library.
- Powered by Virtual Voltage technology.
- Integrated chorus, delay, reverb, distortion and bit crusher effects.
- 16-step arpeggiator / sequencer.
- Plug-in and standalone components.
- VST, VST3, AU & RTAS support.
Element costs $200 but it is currently available for the introductory price of $99.
Waves V9r8 installers include the following changes and bug fixes:
- The new Element plugin and application available separately and in Mercury.
- GTR & GTR Solo applications fixed memory corruption that could cause a crash.
- Waves License Center missing fonts issue solved.
18 Oct 2013 Waves Audio releases the Dave Audé EMP Toolbox
28 Jan 2013 Waves Audio updates V9 Plug-ins to r9
24 Jan 2013 Waves Audio announces AAX Native Support
05 Dec 2012 Waves Audio updates V9 Plug-ins to r7
03 Dec 2012 Waves releases Abbey Road REDD Consoles Plug-in
03 Dec 2012 Waves December Offers - Up To 60%+ Off
23 Nov 2012 Waves Black Friday Sale - Up to 80% Off
09 May 2005 NI and Waves announce cross-grade offer
06 Apr 2005 The World Of VST at Frankfurt Musikmesse
20 Jan 2005 4Front W1 Limiter released