Waves Audio has announced the release of the NS1 Noise Suppressor plug-in. Also, all V9 Plug-ins have been updated to r6.
NS1 Noise Suppressor intelligently differentiates between dialog and unwanted noise. Perfect for post production, audio forensics and musical applications alike, NS1 instantly analyzes and adapts to your signal in real-time, bringing the foreground into focus as it eliminates unnecessary background noise.
Controlled by a simple single fader, NS1 also features an attenuation meter which shows you just how much overall energy is being removed from your input signal.
- Automatic adaptive real-time noise suppression.
- Intuitive one-fader control.
- Ideal for dialog, voiceovers, broadcast, music and more.
- SoundGrid and MultiRack Native compatible.
- Fader determines the amount of noise suppression.
- Attenuation Meter displays the amount overall energy removed the input signal.
Pricing & Availability
NS1 Noise Suppressor has an MSRP of $200 but is currently available for the introductory price of $99. It's compatible with Windows and Mac OS X in VST, VST3, AU and RTAS plug-n formats.
NS1 Noise Suppressor is available separately as well as in Waves Mercury, SoundGrid Pro and SoundGrid SD7 Pro bundles.