24th July 2014
MultiRack 9.7 supports the new line of DiGiGrid I/O interfaces and continues to support Allen & Heath M-Waves, Yamaha WSG-Y16, and DiGiGrid MGB/MGO MADI interfaces.
As part of the release of the SoundGrid Studio System, all new 9.7 installer versions of Allen & Heath M-Waves, Yamaha WSG-Y16, and DiGiGrid MGB/MGO MADI interfaces include the new SoundGrid Studio Application with its SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio driver, opening up a whole new world of possibilities:
- The same rock-solid recording and playback functionality.
- New expanded and enhanced user interface.
- Ability to connect up to 8 hardware I/O devices and 8 software I/O devices (DAWs) to one host computer.
- Flexible routing options with endless possibilities.
- Manual or automatic configuration.
StudioRack is an advanced software rack designed to save and run Waves plugin chains. It is compatible with most DAWs and allows you to save your own plugin chain presets, including the individual presets of each plugin within your chain. And no matter on which DAW you saved your presets, StudioRack will load them on any DAW:
- Compatible with most DAWs.
- Presets for plugin chains can be saved to and loaded from any DAW.
- Up to 8 plugins per rack.
- Fully automatable.
- Quick access to plugin parameters within your chain.
- Intuitive MIDI control over all plugins.
- Avid Control Surface support.
StudioRack Native is free for Waves plugin owners covered by the Waves Update Plan.