5th July 2010
Waves has released new V7r10 installers for Version 7 of its plug-in range.
V7r10 installers include the following bug fixes:
Mac & Win:
- SuperTap: Modulation now works in TDM.
- SuperTap: Snap-to-grid feature now works in VST3.
- CLA-2A, CLA-3A & CLA-76: Attenuation meter no longer shows full attenuation when playback is stopped (on some hosts).
- V-Comp: Attenuation meter no longer shows -20dB attenuation when playback is stopped (on some hosts).
- JJP Drums: On Kick In and Snare Top modes, the gate no longer continues to work when set to minimum.
- Renaissance Compressor & Renaissance Axx: Meters are now calibrated.
- Vocal Rider: No longer stops reading automation when changing controllers value.
- Center, LoAir, PuigTec & WNS: added support for SoundGrid.
- SoundShifter (Parametric/AudioSuite): No longer crashes when double clicking controls multiple times.
- SoundShifter (Parametric/AudioSuite): Text entry functionality corrected.
- GTR Stomp 2/4/6: Loading and exiting stomp menu no longer resets stomps to default value.
- RTAS support for Avid Media Composer (added functionality).
- Waves GTR Solo Authorizer: GTR Solo authorizer 7.1 no longer looks for GTRSoloLib 7.0.
- Digital Performer: Plugin sidechain no longer stops working when playback is stopped.
28 Jan 2013 Waves Audio updates V9 Plug-ins to r9
24 Jan 2013 Waves Audio announces AAX Native Support
05 Dec 2012 Waves Audio updates V9 Plug-ins to r7
03 Dec 2012 Waves releases Abbey Road REDD Consoles Plug-in
03 Dec 2012 Waves December Offers - Up To 60%+ Off
23 Nov 2012 Waves Black Friday Sale - Up to 80% Off
21 Jan 2012 Waves Audio displays InPhase Plug-in