30th May 2012
Boomwhackers are lightweight, hollow, color-coded, plastic tubes, tuned to musical pitches by length. They produce musical tones when struck together, on the floor, or against nearly any surface. Boomwhackers are often used by performance artists and other musical performance groups to add an element of spectacle. Music educators also use them extensively to teach fundamental concepts in rhythm, harmony, and melody.
- Solo and ensemble boomwhackers (5 players).
- 5 velocity layers.
- 5 round robin (repetitions).
- 3 octaves.
- Stereo WAV files 44.1 kHz 24 bits.
- For Kontakt and EXS24.
- Kontakt 3.5 and superior, full version required.
- 723 MB installed, 620 MB downloaded.
27 Nov 2012 Wavesfactory TrackSpacer Intro Offer
25 Jun 2012 Wavesfactory releases W-Bagpipes for Kontakt
21 May 2012 Wavesfactory releases Marxophone for Kontakt
12 Mar 2012 Wavesfactory releases W-Shaker for Kontakt