21st May 2012
A real Marxophone has 4 chords (C, F, G and D7) played by the left hand, and two octaves of double melody strings that are played with metal hammers attached to a spring steel extension that bounces and produces a mandolin-like sound, played by the right hand.
This library includes all major and minor chords, and 3 articulations:
- Metal Hammers.
Sampled with 4 velocity layers and 4 round robin, including the release noises. Recorded in mono and stereo, controllable directly from the GUI.
Photos of the Marxophone sampled are available here on Facebook.
- Played with spring steels, pick and fingers.
- All major and minor chords sampled.
- 4 velocity layers.
- 4 round robin (repetitions).
- Release noise also with multi-velocities and 4 round robin.
- Mono and Stereo WAV files 44.1 kHz 24 bits.
- Full natural decay.
- Custom Script.
- Control volume of all mics and articulations.
- Hi quality mics, preamps and converters.
- Kontakt 3.5 and superior.
- Full version required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
- More than 4 GB installed, 2Gb downloaded.