Wavesfactory recently released TrackSpacer 2.0, a major update to its space-creating plug-in.
- AAX support.
- New Attack/Release controls.
- M/S mode (to subtract frequencies on the mid channel, the sides, or anything in-between).
- L/R mode improvements (pan the effect in the left channel, right channel, or anything in-between).
- SideChain listen function (to hear what's coming through the SideChain input with filters applied to better fine-tune the plug-in).
- GUI improvements, including a new Advanced Panel, colour lines, LED light on the freeZE button, brighter knobs, and clear, white background.
Formats: AU, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX for Windows and Mac OS X.
Price: Introductory price of €39.00 (rising to €59.00 on July 1st).
The latest version is 2.0.2 which includes bug fixes, Stereo and Mono tracks in Pro Tools, Freeze correctly recalled and new signing tools for PT11.