WaveShaper has released three new drum sample packs:
The Coron DS-7 is a tiny device used by disco drummers in the 70s to add some electronic sounds to their kits. While it excels at creating those well-known disco toms and lazer sounds, it is far more capable than that and can produce deep sub-basses, weird space FX, pure electronic tones and futuristic electro blips.
This drum sample pack features more than 540 one-shot samples, and all the sounds are organized in a convenient way, so you can find them easily and don't wast time browsing folders endlessly.
- The pro pack gathers more than 540 one-shot samples. All sounds are in WAV, 24-bit 48kHz stereo format. It costs 4,90$.
- The free pack contains 68 WAV sounds in 16-bit, 44.1kHz mono.
The KPR77 is a very electronic sounding analog drum machine from the early 80s with a true signature sound: the overall sound is gritty and corrosive, perfect for acid, electro pop, house or adding some original flavor and spice in any of your production.
In this sample pack, you will find "dry" kits, as well as more processed samples, so you get both the pure, raw sound of the drum machine, and also some processed samples, ready to use in your productions.
- The pro pack gathers more than 200 one-shot samples, gathered into 12 kits. All samples are in WAV, 24-bit 48kHz stereo format. It costs 3,90$.
- The free pack contains 48 one-shot sounds taken from 3 of the "pro" kits and converted into 16-bit, 44.1kHz mono WAV files.
The Synsonics is a black analogue drum machine with 4 big pads born in the 80s. The sound is very electronic and primitive.
- The pro pack features 90 one-shot samples recorded with care. All samples are in WAV, 24-bit 48kHz stereo format. It costs only 2,90$.
- The free pack contains 15 one-shot sounds in 16-bit, 44.1kHz mono.