22nd November 2006
Wavosaur has been updated to v220.127.116.1130.
- Audio input sample rate for recording: 11025, 22050, 44100, 48000, 96000, 192kHz supported.
- Huge optimisation of the graphic engine, this should solve many CPU issues.
- Audio input optimisation : double buffering engine.
- Audio input bit depth selection added: 8 or 16 bits (in .cfg file only).
- Last recording frequency saved in wav file.
- Zoom behaviour for max value modified to avoid redrawing.
- Possibility to change loop and markers during playing without changing playbar position.
- Markers and loop behaviour upgraded (for suppr and cut and paste function).
- Possibility to kill one marker by selecting the marker + "suppr" keys simultaneously.
- 8, 24 & 32 bits wav extraction optimized.
- Spectrum analysis: Gaussian 5 & 10 added (a coefficient) for windowing.
- Minor bug fix with the editor view.
02 Dec 2013 Wavosaur updated to v1.1 with 64-bit support
08 Jul 2013 Wavosaur updated to v18.104.22.168
04 Jan 2013 Wavosaur updated to v22.214.171.124
06 Nov 2012 Wavosaur updated to v126.96.36.199
18 Jan 2012 Wavosaur updated to v188.8.131.52
08 Jun 2009 Wavosaur updated to v184.108.40.206
15 Dec 2008 Wavosaur updated to v220.127.116.11
27 Aug 2008 Wavosaur updated to v18.104.22.168
26 Mar 2008 Wavosaur updated to v22.214.171.124
03 Dec 2007 Wavosaur updated to v126.96.36.199
02 Jul 2007 Wavosaur updated to v188.8.131.5200
02 May 2007 Wavosaur updated to v184.108.40.20600
08 Mar 2007 Wavosaur updated to v220.127.116.1100 (beta)
15 Dec 2006 Wavosaur updated to beta v18.104.22.16800
04 Dec 2006 Wavosaur updated to v22.214.171.12401
22 Nov 2006 Wavosaur updated to v126.96.36.19930
24 Oct 2006 Wavosaur v188.8.131.5218 now available
09 Oct 2006 Wavosaur v184.108.40.20688 beta released
13 Sep 2006 Wavosaur v220.127.116.1109 now available