Way Out Ware has announced the release of KikAxxe, a faithful emulation of the classic ARP Axxe synthesizer, and much more. Built with Way Out Ware's analog-modeling technology, the KikAxxe brings together the Axxe synthesizer, analog-style 16-step sequencer, a dedicated step-sequenced drum machine and a retro-themed delay/echo effect, with modern conveniences like presets, MIDI sync and comprehensive MIDI-mapping capabilities.
- Authentic emulation of ARP Axxe.
- 16-step, analog-style sequencer.
- Integral sample-based drum machine with 5 kits and integrated sequencer.
- Analog-style delay/echo effect.
- Synth and drum machine can be assigned to different MIDI channels.
- Comprehensive preset library.
- Easy and advanced operation modes.
KikAxxe costs $69.95 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats from all M-Audio dealers. KikAXXE will also be available for download from Way Out Ware's web site shortly.