Weirding Module has released the Casio MT-68 sample library for Kontakt 5 and SFZ 2.0. It was recorded, edited and programmed by Jonathan Adams Leonard.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 5 and SFZ instrument formats.
- All 20 preset instruments.
- 4 Bass instruments.
- 7 Drum samples.
- 12 Drum Beats and Fills looped and sliced in beatmachine (Kontakt).
- Every note in each preset is sampled.
- Samples are monophonic, 44.1kHz / 24-bit .ncw (Kontakt) and wav (sfz) files.
- Every sustained sample is hand looped for infinite sustain (17×49=833).
- Relative volume levels of each note are preserved.
- Additional envelope variations are provided as instruments.
- Velocity Sensitivity, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release and Vibrato controls (sfz).