Westgatesounds.net has released Anomaly Core - Sounds From Wasteland, a multi-format soundset which blends the sounds of Anomaly 1, IV and VI into all new sounds.
Anomaly Core features 100 new sounds created by morphing together two sound sources using the Wusikstation Wavesequencer and 100 new sounds created by using one constant sound and 2 sound sources morphing together using the Wusikstation Wavesequencer. Before looping, each sample is listened to for problem resonant frequencies, which are then either toned down or eliminated. In this way some problems with the original sounds have been fixed.
There are also some new sounds being created - the Lost Souls sounds.
Anomaly Core consists of 200 single sampled stereo sounds in a 717 MB soundset as SFZ and WAV files.
There is also a Bonus set of sounds - The Nightmare Factory.
- 200 presets for Wusikstation: 200 presets for Wusikstation V5.6.8 and up, and 200 presets for Wusikstation V6 and up. There are 40 presets for The Nightmare Factory for Wusikstation V6 and up.
- 200 presets for Dimension Pro and 40 presets for The Nightmare Factory.
- 200 presets for Rapture and 40 presets for The Nightmare Factory.
- 200 .nki files and 200 .nkm multis for Kontakt V2 and up with 40 .nkm multis for The Nightmare Factory.
- 200 presets for Absynth V3 in two .glo files with 40 presets for The Nightmare Factory in an additional .glo file. There are 200 presets as .ksd files for Absynth V4 with an additional 40 presets for The Nightmare Factory. There are 200 presets as .nabs files for Absynth V5 with an additional 40 presets for The Nightmare Factory.
- A total of 1200 presets across five different instruments.
Anomaly Core SFZ/WAV version costs $50.
There is also a SoundFont version that comes as two .sf2 files with 100 mono sounds in each file, at a total of 358 MB. The Nightmare Factory also comes with the .sf2 version.
Anomaly Core .sf2 version costs $40.
Audio demos are available at: westgatesounds.net/AnomalyCore