Westgatesounds.net has released Incantations 3, a sound library that consists of 25 all new sounds made from vocal samples in the DNR Collaborative Developers Pack as well as some additional vocal samples of Daniel Kemp and Leilah Wendell and some vocal samples derived from public domain Gregorian Chants. These samples were then programmed as wavesequences in Wusikstation and multi-sampled, resulting in the 25 chants of Incantations.
- All sounds are looped and each Incantation is over 35 seconds long.
- Each Invocation was programmed using 4 WaveSequences (2 instances) in Wusikstation and then sampled.
- Incantations 3 is available in a SFZ/WAV version and a sf2 (soundfont) version.
- The SFZ/WAV version is 603 MB and contains 25 multi-sampled stereo sounds. There are also 25 nki files for Kontakt V2 and up to make it easier to load the sounds in Kontakt.
- The sf2 (soundfont) version is 301 MB and contains 25 multi-sampled mono sounds.
Audio demos can be found here.
The SFZ/WAV version costs $20 and the sf2 (soundfont) version costs $15.