19th September 2011
White Noise Audio Software recently released Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad, which is a pattern based MIDI sequencer. With a focus on fun and portability, it's a great solution for controlling all your MIDI gear from your iPad. You can sequence single patterns or an entire 16 track song.
- CoreMIDI, Line6 Mobilizer Mk I & II compatible.
- Supports Network MIDI.
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events.
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CCs.
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync.
- On screen keyboard interface.
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns.
- Song / live modes.
- Record incoming CCs and Notes.
- Undo / redo for most actions.
Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad costs $12.99.
27 Oct 2005 White Noise Audio Halloween discount offer
01 Apr 2005 White Noise Audio releases Memory
06 Jan 2005 Doppelmangler v1.1 released
15 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector
11 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector demo
15 Sep 2004 White Noise Audio Zero Vector announced
05 May 2004 WNA Additive v1.3 and Miasma Reverb released
04 May 2004 WNA Doppelmangler released
27 Apr 2004 White Noise Doppelmangler demo released
27 Feb 2004 White Noise Additive Demo updated