30th January 2012
White Noise Audio has updated Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad to version 1.0.6.
The new version adds many user requested features and planned updates, such as:
- New: Continuous scrolling.
- New: Scales.
- New Options: View snapping, note echoing in Pat Ed.
- Added MIDI panic button.
- Removed quantize config item, use Snap button in Pattern Editor instead.
- Fixed various selection issues and inconsistencies.
- Editor triplet status now gets saved in Pattern info.
- Envelope Draw mode for modifying length, velocity, and timing.
- Added UI button for no snapping.
- CC select by Value.
- Bug fix: Saving the song on leaving the app will now occur in a background task.
- Usability: Popup windows – allow click outside to close.
- Added URL scheme launching of Genome.
- Added snap size text on UI.
- Fixed selection / undo crash bug.
- Show +/- on pitch bend line.
- Added color coding on CCs.
- Fixed inability to delete notes outside of the pattern.
- Made it easier to tap tiny zoomed out notes (for delete / drag).