30th January 2012
White Noise Audio has updated Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad to version 1.0.6.
The new version adds many user requested features and planned updates, such as:
- New: Continuous scrolling.
- New: Scales.
- New Options: View snapping, note echoing in Pat Ed.
- Added MIDI panic button.
- Removed quantize config item, use Snap button in Pattern Editor instead.
- Fixed various selection issues and inconsistencies.
- Editor triplet status now gets saved in Pattern info.
- Envelope Draw mode for modifying length, velocity, and timing.
- Added UI button for no snapping.
- CC select by Value.
- Bug fix: Saving the song on leaving the app will now occur in a background task.
- Usability: Popup windows – allow click outside to close.
- Added URL scheme launching of Genome.
- Added snap size text on UI.
- Fixed selection / undo crash bug.
- Show +/- on pitch bend line.
- Added color coding on CCs.
- Fixed inability to delete notes outside of the pattern.
- Made it easier to tap tiny zoomed out notes (for delete / drag).
27 Oct 2005 White Noise Audio Halloween discount offer
01 Apr 2005 White Noise Audio releases Memory
06 Jan 2005 Doppelmangler v1.1 released
15 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector
11 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector demo
15 Sep 2004 White Noise Audio Zero Vector announced
05 May 2004 WNA Additive v1.3 and Miasma Reverb released
04 May 2004 WNA Doppelmangler released
27 Apr 2004 White Noise Doppelmangler demo released
27 Feb 2004 White Noise Additive Demo updated