15th April 2004
With Dopplemangler you can:
- Timestretch, reverse, reorder and remix your sounds by visually redrawing their timeline.
- Apply one of 20 different nondestructive MangleFX to the spectrum of the sound. These will let you do vocoding, frequency shifting and scaling, robotizing, hybridizing and more!
- Import images (in .BMP) and convert them to sounds. Export a .WAV file as a .BMP and re-import the .BMP to get back the original sound. Now you can visually edit the spectrum of a sound on a PC.
- Morph between two sources
- Use up to 256 partials (partials are the basic components of any sound) per voice.
- Utilize a full FX section - Phaser, Chorus/Flanger/Delay and Distortion/Wavewarper.
- Modulate your sounds using time-syncable envelopes that can also be used as LFO's.
Doppelmangler will cost $149 USD and can be pre-ordered now.
27 Oct 2005 White Noise Audio Halloween discount offer
01 Apr 2005 White Noise Audio releases Memory
06 Jan 2005 Doppelmangler v1.1 released
15 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector
11 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector demo
15 Sep 2004 White Noise Audio Zero Vector announced
05 May 2004 WNA Additive v1.3 and Miasma Reverb released
04 May 2004 WNA Doppelmangler released
27 Apr 2004 White Noise Doppelmangler demo released
27 Feb 2004 White Noise Additive Demo updated
09 Jul 2004 discoDSP Vertigo cross-grade offer