White Noise Audio Software announces Doppelmangler
15th April 2004
15th April 2004
White Noise Audio Software have announced Doppelmangler, a full featured spectral resynthesizer VSTi for Windows.
With Dopplemangler you can:
- Timestretch, reverse, reorder and remix your sounds by visually redrawing their timeline.
- Apply one of 20 different nondestructive MangleFX to the spectrum of the sound. These will let you do vocoding, frequency shifting and scaling, robotizing, hybridizing and more!
- Import images (in .BMP) and convert them to sounds. Export a .WAV file as a .BMP and re-import the .BMP to get back the original sound. Now you can visually edit the spectrum of a sound on a PC.
- Morph between two sources
- Use up to 256 partials (partials are the basic components of any sound) per voice.
- Utilize a full FX section - Phaser, Chorus/Flanger/Delay and Distortion/Wavewarper.
- Modulate your sounds using time-syncable envelopes that can also be used as LFO's.
Doppelmangler will cost $149 USD and can be pre-ordered now.
Other Related News
30 Apr 2012 White Noise Audio Software updates Genome MIDI Sequencer for iOS to v1.0.930 Jan 2012 White Noise Audio updates Genome MIDI Sequencer for iPad to v1.0.610 Nov 2011 White Noise updates Genome MIDI Sequencer (1.0.2) - adds background mode19 Sep 2011 White Noise Audio Software releases Genome MIDI Studio for iPad01 Feb 2011 White Noise Audio updates bleep!BOX to v1.3.6 for Win, Mac and iOS and releases AU version21 Dec 2010 White Noise Audio Software releases bleep!BOX VSTi24 Jul 2010 White Noise Audio updates bleep!BOX to v1.3.1 for iOS27 Oct 2005 White Noise Audio Halloween discount offer01 Apr 2005 White Noise Audio releases Memory29 Mar 2005 White Noise Audio updates Additive (v1.3.1) and Zero Vector (v1.1)31 Jan 2005 White Noise Audio Doppelmangler and Zero Vector Group Buy06 Jan 2005 Doppelmangler v1.1 released15 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector11 Oct 2004 White Noise Audio releases Zero Vector demo15 Sep 2004 White Noise Audio Zero Vector announced05 May 2004 WNA Additive v1.3 and Miasma Reverb released04 May 2004 WNA Doppelmangler released27 Apr 2004 White Noise Doppelmangler demo released15 Apr 2004 White Noise Audio Software announces Doppelmangler27 Feb 2004 White Noise Additive Demo updated