Whole Sounds is introducing v1.1 of their 1954 Baldwin Parlor Grand for 35% off, until February 1st.
New features, improvements, and fixes, include:
- Smoother dynamics, with a more gradual volume increase with velocity.
- Sustain pedal sample layer now respond to music's dynamics.
- Alternative simple GUI introduced.
- Key release, hammer noise & sustain resonance layers toggle introduced.
- Some samples cleaned up - soft clicks removed.
- Scene preset field graphic tweaked.
- Sustain resonance control no longer detented to whole numbers.
- Key release, hammer noise & sustain resonance now follows mixer's setting correctly.