2nd April 2004
- Xpansion support.
- Additional filter set (HQ is the 1.1 one, switch HQ off to use the new one).
- Reverse playback of cells (green = forward, red = reverse).
- If cells playback mode is changed, it gets copied to all selected cells.
- Audition option: when enabled, selecting a multi/sample will play it for one second.
- Export with "best" quality option.
- Mouse wheel changes multi/sample of current cell.
- Keyboard pageUp / pageDown changes multi/sample of current cell.
- Mute/Solo buttons.
- Voice-number display (per slot (max=16) and global (max=64)).
- Sample-importer now shows "C" and octave number on every 'C' key.
- Patch-Mono-delay has third parameter now (damping).
- Combi name display/editor.
- Added "Save Combi" to browsers context menus.
- Global context menu.
- Performance improvements.
- Windows 98 / 98SE / ME compatible.
- Changed graphics to be more logical (dark = off, bright = on).
- All FX-Mix levels are equal power (was linear before).
- Vector-mix is equal power (was linear before).
- Completely new vector-editor.
- Master stereo reverb was too weak (old patches are tweaked automatically).
- Made micro-volume changes (attack/release) much faster and thus more punchy.
- Arpeggiator does not retrigger anymore when key-on/key-off is received.
- Fixed crackles in right channel when playing stereo-samples.
- Fixed possible instability/crash.
- Fixed crash when starting Xphraze for the first time in SX2 on Panther (Mac OSX).
17 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
06 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7.5 to v7.5.10
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase 7 to v7.0.7
04 Feb 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.0.7
21 Jan 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase iC Pro for Android
17 Dec 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
31 Oct 2013 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
16 Sep 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.6
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2