Wizoo have released a (registered users) public beta version of Xphraze v1.2
- Xpansion support.
- Additional filter set (HQ is the 1.1 one, switch HQ off to use the new one).
- Reverse playback of cells (green = forward, red = reverse).
- If cells playback mode is changed, it gets copied to all selected cells.
- Audition option: when enabled, selecting a multi/sample will play it for one second.
- Export with "best" quality option.
- Mouse wheel changes multi/sample of current cell.
- Keyboard pageUp / pageDown changes multi/sample of current cell.
- Mute/Solo buttons.
- Voice-number display (per slot (max=16) and global (max=64)).
- Sample-importer now shows "C" and octave number on every 'C' key.
- Patch-Mono-delay has third parameter now (damping).
- Combi name display/editor.
- Added "Save Combi" to browsers context menus.
- Global context menu.
- Performance improvements.
- Windows 98 / 98SE / ME compatible.
- Changed graphics to be more logical (dark = off, bright = on).
- All FX-Mix levels are equal power (was linear before).
- Vector-mix is equal power (was linear before).
- Completely new vector-editor.
- Master stereo reverb was too weak (old patches are tweaked automatically).
- Made micro-volume changes (attack/release) much faster and thus more punchy.
- Arpeggiator does not retrigger anymore when key-on/key-off is received.
- Fixed crackles in right channel when playing stereo-samples.
- Fixed possible instability/crash.
- Fixed crash when starting Xphraze for the first time in SX2 on Panther (Mac OSX).