Wobblophones has released Splash for Kontakt 5.
Splash is a water sound library, quite like a liquid piano that drips and streams in tune. Its precisely captured drops and streams can add an almost visual dimension to music and sound design projects.
Included in the Splash library are two instruments: Splash and Nebulon Splash.
The Splash instrument allows the user to control in detail the splashiness of the drops and streams. It can also increase and reduce the bubbles in the water. Splashiness and bubbles are visualised in an animated, easy to use interface.
For users that want to dive deeper, there is a fine tune panel for making even more detailed adjustments.
The Splash instrument has three octaves of chromatically tuned drops and streams.
Nebulon Splash is an advanced granular sample player that splits all water samples into small grains. One drop can be enough for Nebulon Splash to create great varieties of atmospheres, pads, textures and sound effects. Nebulon Splash comes preloaded with all sounds from the Splash instrument, and a collection of extra high-quality recorded water sounds. For creating rhythmical patterns, Nebulon Splash has a built-in sequencer.
- The Splash virtual instrument:
- 3 octaves of chromatically tuned drops.
- 3 octaves of chromatically tuned streams.
- 5 round robins.
- The Nebulon Splash virtual instrument:
- all 3 octaves of drops and streams from the Splash instrument.
- extra water samples, especially recorded for Nebulon Splash.
- 57 snapshots.
- 333 MB of precisely recorded drops, streams and other water samples.
- Drop and stream samples recorded at 44.1 kHz, 24-bit.
- Extra water samples recorded at 96 kHz, 24-bit.
Price: $55.00 / €50.00 / £44.00. There is a 15% introduction discount: $46.75 / €42.50 / £37.40. Introduction offer ends October 20th, 2017.
Demo tracks: SoundCloud.com/wobblophones/sets/splash