30th September 2013
Wusik has announced Wusik 4000, a new Modular Synth/Sampler for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats (RTAS and AAX and maybe other formats in the future).
Wusik 4000 is not a regular modular system, it has a fixed path of audio, but with a modular wire system for modulations. Audio and Events are dynamic routed in this way:
- MIDI Modules will process and output Note Events and other MIDI data.
- Modulation Modules will process modulation information using the above data.
- Envelopes will be processed using voice-allocation information set by checking which AMP Envelope has free-voices. This voice information is sent to all POLY modules that are processed next.
- Now we process all Sound Generators.
- Filters are the next stage, processed in Series. (But we will release Parallel Filter Modules that includes more than one Filter into a single Module that process audio in Parallel instead).
- Voices are mixed into a single stereo path.
- Effects are processed.
- SFX Send to Master is copied so when the Master Layer is processed, it will use this information for the Master Effects.
The PreOrder price is $79 for new customers. The first beta version is expected to be released in the following weeks.
Visit the official page for much more detailed information, videos and PreOrder options.
21 Oct 2013 Wusik 4000 Public Beta Released
30 Sep 2013 Wusik announces Wusik 4000 Modular Synth/Sampler
30 Sep 2013 Wusik 4000 PreOrder Offer
09 Jul 2013 Special Wusik Bundle Deals for July 2013
09 May 2013 Wusik Station Promo: 40% Off
05 Dec 2012 End of 2012 Special Deals @ Wusik.com
12 Jul 2012 Wusik Station updated to v7.0.6
18 May 2012 Wusik Station updated to v7.0.4
04 Mar 2012 Wusik Station V7 Released - 64-bit support added
28 Sep 2010 Wusik releases EVE v3.0
30 Mar 2010 Wusik releases Wusik Station v6.0
25 Sep 2009 Wusik updates Wusik Station to v5.8.6
27 Jul 2009 Wusikstation updated to v5.8.4
05 Mar 2009 Wusik licenses EVE and updates it to v2.5.1
17 Feb 2009 Wusikstation v5.8.0 released