30th September 2013
Wusik has announced Wusik 4000, a new Modular Synth/Sampler for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats (RTAS and AAX and maybe other formats in the future).
Wusik 4000 is not a regular modular system, it has a fixed path of audio, but with a modular wire system for modulations. Audio and Events are dynamic routed in this way:
- MIDI Modules will process and output Note Events and other MIDI data.
- Modulation Modules will process modulation information using the above data.
- Envelopes will be processed using voice-allocation information set by checking which AMP Envelope has free-voices. This voice information is sent to all POLY modules that are processed next.
- Now we process all Sound Generators.
- Filters are the next stage, processed in Series. (But we will release Parallel Filter Modules that includes more than one Filter into a single Module that process audio in Parallel instead).
- Voices are mixed into a single stereo path.
- Effects are processed.
- SFX Send to Master is copied so when the Master Layer is processed, it will use this information for the Master Effects.
The PreOrder price is $79 for new customers. The first beta version is expected to be released in the following weeks.
Visit the official page for much more detailed information, videos and PreOrder options.