Wusik has announced that version 1.0.2 of Wusik 4000 is here, adding VST3 support on both Windows and Mac OS X (soon AAX support too).
Find below a complete list of changes, new features and also new sounds:
- VST3 support added on both Windows and MAC.
- Sample Player updated: when browsing SFZ files the Next and Previous selector will browse only SFZ files and also ignores other files, specially WAV files that are part of the SFZ collection.
- Sample Player updated: fixed MAC 64-bits problems when loading WusikSND files.
- Sample Player updated: added "processing" message when a sound is been loaded/unloaded. The Next/Previous sound option now uses its own thread for better handling.
- M24 LP Filter Poly updated: changed the code to overload less at lower frequencies.
- MIDI Arp Basic updated: fixed a bug when playing notes very fast.
- Updated the info about the Data folder on MAC. You can also create an alias to the data folder and place under ~/Applications named as Wusik 4000 Data.
- Changed a bit how the plugin scans/validates to avoid a crash during most host's scan/validation process. If you need to validate it again, just delete the Validation.txt file from the data folder before running any host scan/validation tool. The process is simple and no information is sent, so it is totally offline. Just start the plugin and click the GUI to validate and restart the plugin once done (read the instructions).
- Other internal improvements.
- Several new presets created by Westgate - www.westgatenecromantic.com
- Several new sets of sounds from Wusik EVE were uploaded as a ZIP file, (check out the Mellotronix sets) so MAC users (or users without Wusik EVE installed) can download and load those sounds into the Sample Player (no presets were designed yet). Hint about installing extra sounds: extract any extra SOUND sets into the "Wusik 4000 Data\Modules Extras\Sample Player" folder. There is no option to link to older Wusik EVE Data folder, sorry.