28th September 2010
Wusik has announced the release of version 3.0 of EVE - Electronic Vintage Ensemble (actually v3.0.1 is already available). It is available now for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST/AU).
Both Full and Demo now comes with a complete library of sounds. The new Xenos Soundworks, the old Famous Keys sets 1, 2, 3 and 4 (LoFi Retro Sounds), and the Mellotronix, Zvon and the DBear Genesis sets.
The upgrade is $39.95 for owners of any earlier version. You can also participate on Wusik's current Group-Buy where you will receive Wusik EVE V3 Full and other extras.
Changes in EVE v3.0:
- Added: Stereo and Mono WusikSND Support.
- Added: 32 and 16 bits WusikSND Support. Plus, the 16 bit files will use 16 bit buffers but 32 bit processing, therefore, the same audio-quality but with half the memory usage.
- Added: Quality option with up to 16 times Oversampling.
- Added: Integrated ARP with several options.
- Added: User-Skinable option via BMP files. (no resizing).
- Added: One shot sounds: once a sample is done playing, it releases the voice (e.g. drum sounds).
- Added: The preset browser on the right now let you browse banks and sounds too, with no limitations of sub-folders and file-name lengths.
- Added: The preset browser now has the following options for presets: copy, paste, move up, move down, init, remove and rename.
- Added: Master Vibrato ("V" knob next to Fine-Tune - On by default) Assigned to both Mod-Wheel and Aftertouch, but Aftertouch has priority, so if your keyboard has this function, it disables the Mod-Wheel for the Master Vibrato.
- Added: Option to Bypass all Effects. (global menu).
- Updated: MIDI-Learn now supports Aftertouch.
- Updated: Improved Pitch-Bend. (Smooth).
- Fixed: audio problem with short waveforms (e.g. pure sine).
Changes in EVE v3.0.1:
- Fixed: ARP not working on some patches.
- Fixed: a few internal stability problems.
- Changed: no longer display the WusikSND picture file, but the waveform instead.