Wusik released version 5.2.8 of Wusikstation, complete with GrooveBox Integration, and updated WusikGrooveBox to v1.2.0.
- Now you can Save/Load Patterns and Sequence lanes. You have the option to save/load single or all patterns. And also only the sequence lane you right-clicked on. Keep in mind that the Accent lane uses another file-format as it has less options. (no flam, shift, note-off, glide)
- Added In the file-browser: HoldGrooveBox option. When selected and loading a preset, it will keep the previous groove data.
- Added option on the sequence-list: Learn Drum-Note. When selected, it will use any midi-note as the drum-note for the selected sequence. Once you are happy with the results, select it again to make it STOP learning notes. (it will not turn itself off, you need to select the option again)
- Added Sequence-Lane-Steps Copy and Paste.
- Added Random Velocity and Shift options for each Sequence. This is found on the Sequence-List. (on the left) Note that when using the random velocity, each step will be an On/Off step, the velocity you input is overwrite by the random values. Each time the pattern starts again, it will put new random variations to each step.
- Added Menu-options for most options: Number of Steps, Resolution, Steps-Pages, ... Just click and release, without moving the mouse, and a menu will popup. You can still click-hold and tweak the value by moving the mouse up and down. Also, clicking on the Seq-Page will switch pages.
- I added a new right-click option for the steps-lanes: Auto Follow and Only Upper. This is a global setting saved on the main wIni file.
- Double clicking on a step will set to Note-Off.
- Clicking on the left side of the step will active Slide. (like flam, but on the left)
- The On/Off option for the GBox Sequence Layer acts as a Play/Stop button. Hitting ENTER anywhere also works as play/stop. You can also use the ENTER key anywhere to start/stop the sequence.
- The On/Off will blink to the BPM. You can turn this off by using the Global menu.
- Clicking and dragging the mouse while holding the CONTROL key let you fine-tune several steps at once. Like you do with the Wusikstation's Wavesequencer steps.
- Clicking on the Resolution now won't show a menu, it will cycle from 1/16 to 1/32 and back.
- Added shortcuts to enter the GBox arena: G or =+ also Tab works now. And ENTER play/stop from anywhere.
- Fixed the External Sync problems. (specially with Reaper)
- Clicking on the Song "End" will switch from "Loop" to "End" and vice-versa.
- Each pattern has a right-click "Play N Times" option now.
- Added better Drum-Note selector, using one menu instead of two.
- Added Reset options for the steps-lanes. Including resetting only Velocity or Shift.
- Clicking on a step to "delete" it will reset all parameters for that step.
- Ctrl+Click on the Shift will reset it to middle. (no shift)
- Added Midi-Output options.
- Clicking on a sequence-lane-name and holding the mouse lets you change the drum or midi-cc note directly by dragging up and down. If the lane destination is OFF, it will set to Midi-Channel 1 by default. You can hold the Control key to change the destination, or the Shift key to change the mode.
- New Global option added: Set All Midi-Out.
- Changed the list of notes to 000-127 list while in Midi-CC mode.
- Fixed Song-End, it was playing a note from the first step before stopping.
- Fixed the DATA Folder Registry problem.
- Fixed/improved several other things.
Wusikstation v5.2.8 with GrooveBox Integration
This special version is only available for users who purchased both Wusikstation + WusikGrooveBox or have a Wusik Membership/Subscription. If you have Wusikstation V5 already, you can cross-grade or apply for a membership, and receive this special version. WusikGrooveBox presets loads normally within Wusikstation, as they share the same format and specs. (and vice-versa).
09 May 2013 Wusik Station Promo: 40% Off
05 Dec 2012 End of 2012 Special Deals @ Wusik.com
12 Jul 2012 Wusik Station updated to v7.0.6
18 May 2012 Wusik Station updated to v7.0.4
04 Mar 2012 Wusik Station V7 Released - 64-bit support added
28 Sep 2010 Wusik releases EVE v3.0
30 Mar 2010 Wusik releases Wusik Station v6.0
25 Sep 2009 Wusik updates Wusik Station to v5.8.6
27 Jul 2009 Wusikstation updated to v5.8.4
05 Mar 2009 Wusik licenses EVE and updates it to v2.5.1
17 Feb 2009 Wusikstation v5.8.0 released
03 Feb 2009 Wusik updates Wusikstation to v5.7.2
07 Oct 2008 Wusikstation updated to v5.6.2
17 Sep 2008 Wusikstation updated to v5.4
07 Jul 2011 Les Productions Zvon offers Summer Bundles
24 Jun 2010 Ametrine Audio announces Complete Bundle
11 Nov 2008 Dangerous Bear Underground releases Prometheus X
06 Nov 2008 Back In Time Records releases Otherworld [WSK]