25th September 2009
Wusik has updated Wusik Station to v5.8.6. Now both Full and Demo installers will show a preview of the 3 skins: New White, Limeflavour (pictured) and Old Blue. It will show a preview of all 3 skins and ask which one should be the Default skin (it installs all 3 skin files).
- Added: new Mod-Matrix Sources: Alternate First, Mono and Poly. The value alternates from Min to Max in a Ping-Pong way.
- Added: click once in any Pitch-Bend parameter, a new Global Off option can be found. This will turn all layers Bend to off and also any patch you load after that. This is saved in the wINI file, so any new instance loaded after that is also affected.
- Changed: how the Groove Sequencer page selector works with the new skin type 3. (White-Skin) Now it will just scroll the sequences, instead of changing the pages.
- Changed: now you can use the Stereo Pan Polyphonic Destination in the Mod-Matrix, even for Mono Sounds. It will force it to Stereo-Mode.
- Changed: tweaking the Wavesequencer slot, goes back to page 1, instead of page 2.
- Changed: In the Groove Sequencer, the Current Step Beat and Current Step Edit images are now draw on Top of the Step image.
- Changed: in the FX version, the FX Name was not centered like the FX Preset.
- Changed: Groove Sequencer Remote-Edit Ctrl+Up/Down now changes the Sequence-Lane Page/Offset.
- Fixed: when using multiple filters for the same layer, changing frequency would tweak resonance too.
- Fixed: white-skin file search color problem and other skin typos. Also fixed a problem during install that would merge the old Default skin file with the new one.
- Fixed: groove sequencer remote pattern wrong tool-tip information.
- Fixed: Wavesequencer Sample Start Lane wouldn't work with Speed=Off for any other step when modulating the sequence start with the modulation matrix.
- Fixed: when Groove Sequencer is playing, changing SEQ page doesn't update seq lanes.
- Fixed: Groove Sequencer Remote-Edit Ctrl+Up/Down wouldn't work correctly.
- Fixed: Groove Sequencer - duplicating a pattern with MIDI CC information. (some other random problems related to MIDI CC lanes)
- Fixed: automated-load crash problem when starting from layer O1 in some situations.
- Fixed: problems with Insert effects not loading presets or/and redrawing the screen.
- Fixed: clicks when streaming from disk in certain situations.
21 Oct 2013 Wusik 4000 Public Beta Released
30 Sep 2013 Wusik announces Wusik 4000 Modular Synth/Sampler
30 Sep 2013 Wusik 4000 PreOrder Offer
09 Jul 2013 Special Wusik Bundle Deals for July 2013
09 May 2013 Wusik Station Promo: 40% Off
05 Dec 2012 End of 2012 Special Deals @ Wusik.com
12 Jul 2012 Wusik Station updated to v7.0.6
18 May 2012 Wusik Station updated to v7.0.4
04 Mar 2012 Wusik Station V7 Released - 64-bit support added
28 Sep 2010 Wusik releases EVE v3.0
30 Mar 2010 Wusik releases Wusik Station v6.0
25 Sep 2009 Wusik updates Wusik Station to v5.8.6
27 Jul 2009 Wusikstation updated to v5.8.4
05 Mar 2009 Wusik licenses EVE and updates it to v2.5.1
17 Feb 2009 Wusikstation v5.8.0 released
07 Jul 2011 Les Productions Zvon offers Summer Bundles
24 Jun 2010 Ametrine Audio announces Complete Bundle
11 Nov 2008 Dangerous Bear Underground releases Prometheus X
06 Nov 2008 Back In Time Records releases Otherworld [WSK]