Wusik has released updates for Wusik Station (v6.2) and EVE (v3.0.2).
Changes in EVE v3.0.2:
- Fixed: problem when trying to select a blank spot in the tree-view.
- Changed: tree-view, instead of displaying EVE Sounds and EVE Banks it shows only Sounds and Banks instead (so 3rd party companies can re-use the engine - after licensing and branding it in any way they want).
- Changed: default paths for the MAC version: "/Applications/Wusik.com/EVE/EVE Data/" - If the folder doesn't exist, it asks where the EVE Data folder is located at. Also fixed some problems with the MAC version not finding some special data files. (you still need to place the skin files in the right folder, so be aware of that).
Changes in Wusik Station v6.2.0:
- Fixed: MIDI-Echo. Now you can chain several WS instances (eXT, Reaper, etc.) and MIDI is passed to all instances.
- Fixed: fixed problem on loading older projects files.
- Fixed: memory leak problem upon loading, closing and re-loading.
- Fixed: wrong GUI size in some hosts.
- Fixed: TreeView keeps the last path and loaded item when you close/open the Editor/GUI and also when you reload a project.
- Fixed: sample-rate problem on synth startup. This would make the pitch-bend not function, and also produce odd-behaviour of the whole synth fine-tune (specially with hosts like SONAR).