11th June 2012
Xenium Audio has released X-Tube, a free Windows VST effect plug-in that simulates a tube amplifier saturation effect.
X-Tube can be used in Windows 32-/64-bit (XP SP2 or later, Windows 7) with any VST DAW.
- Type of vacuum tube for simulation - 12AX7.
- Mono, Stereo, Quadro and 5.1 audio track support.
- Zero latency processing.
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x oversampling mode.
- IIR-type 3 Band equalizer with ±12dB range.
- Separate adjustment of drive and bias.
- 12 Factory presets.
- 8 User presets.