16th February 2014
- 64-bit support (VST/AU/AAX).
- ProTools AAX32 and AAX64 support (ProTools 10.3.5 or later).
- Drag-and-drop pattern button (A-L) to export MIDI to host.
- Drag-and-drop pad to host (source wave file).
- Drag-and-drop pad + Shift + Control + Alt: render all to a new wave file in host.
- Drag-and-drop pad + Control + Alt: renders pattern of dragged pad as wave file.
- 16 stereo outputs.
- Pre-calculated 4-band parametric EQ per-pad.
- Pre-calculated plate reverb per-pad.
- Pattern randomize ('R' button).
- Pattern hybridize ('H' button) creates new patterns based on existing loaded patterns.
- Option to follow Host notes note-length / note-offs choke the sound.
- Type-able values for all controls (text entry appears with double-click).
- Mouseover help for all controls (when mouse is hovered for 1 second).
- "MIDI Note Off Chokes Pads" option now stores gate values to Sequencer.
- Option Menu: "Gate Only alters Hold time" (to maintain other envelope length.
- Improved panning law.
- Command: Explode Loop to All Pads - converts a loop pad to all 16 pads as one-shots, with pop-up to choose between 'stretched' render, or raw loop.
- Command: Generate Pattern from Loop Timing - Creates notes + Late-Graph offsets for a loop file, based on the loop slice points.
- Command: Convert back to OneShot (so One shots can be stretched-to-tempo with the various settings / loop-stretching algorithms).
- Alternate OpenSoundControl build + template, for Lemur users.
- Alternate TouchOSC build + template, for TouchOSC users.
- Alternate Korg PadKontrol build which automatically detects and connects to the PadKontrol.
- Screen redraw improvements (hardware accelerated graphics).
- Support for dragging from Cubase Media Bay, fixes for dragging files from StudioOne browser.
- MIDI Key names in piano roll support, for hosts which allow it (e.g. Reaper/FL Studio/ StudioOne).
- Additional MIDI CC controls.
- Dozens of bug fixes.
The updates is free. Nerve 1.1 can be found in the Registered User Forum. A comprehensive list of changes can also be found there.
25 Mar 2011 Xfer Records releases LFO Tool VST/AU FX
14 Apr 2010 Xfer Records releases Nerve Drum Machine v1.0
22 Feb 2010 Xfer Records announces Nerve - Drum Machine