Xhun Audio has updated IronAxe to version 1.1, bringing important features like improved compatibility in some Hosts/Environments and increased CPU performance.
One of the most important features in this update is system stability in multi-core CPU environments when working in Cubase and Live (32- and 64-bit) projects with multi-instances of IronAxe.
The Amp/Cabinet Simulation engine also has been redesigned from the ground up, to bring stability, to improve CPU performance and to preserve the same sound nuances and frequency responses found in the original hardware (and in IronAxe version 1.0).
The Demo Version limitations also changed, featuring less annoying and less frequent sound interruptions.
IronAxe version 1.1 update is free for all registered customers. For more info visit www.xhun-audio.com.
Summary of changes in version 1.1:
- Improved compatibility in 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems / Hosts, 32-to-64-bit Bridges, multi-core CPUs.
- Multi-instance project reloading in Steinberg Cubase and Ableton Live now is fully supported and working.
- Amp/Cabinet Simulation engine has been completely rewritten, improving compatibility in Hosts and maintaining the same frequency responses and sound nuances.
- Improved CPU performance.
- Demo Version limitations changed.