This update is focused on an improved HD Audio physics accuracy for the whole simulation, an improved analogue response for all electric guitars pickups, important DSP improvements / bug fixes and a new resonator-based reverb stompbox.
Summary of changes:
- The whole simulation engine now features 100% physics accuracy at 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz sample rates.
- The 96kHz damping/response issue has been fixed.
- Improved analogue response for all pickups (single-coil, humbucker, steelplate).
- Improved Overdrive stompbox response - even at 96kHz.
- Including Ambiverb stompbox, a resonator-based reverb.
- Improved Amp/Cabinet Simulation engine - now more CPU-efficient.
- Room Simulation engine ver 2.0 - featuring an improved accuracy, front channel processing and signal amplitude attenuation.
- Improved factory presets.
- Minor fixes on the DSP side.
- Minor changes in the demo version limitations.
IronAxe version 1.2.1 update is free of charge for all registered customers.
For more info visit www.xhun-audio.com.