Xhun Audio has updated IronAxe to version 1.5 which adds the KeyStrummer Mode, a real-time engine allowing the end-user to perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with ease, using only a standard MIDI Keyboard.
In addition to this, the current update brings great improvements and a re-design for the Slide Performance Mode, for the Performance Keys Engine and for the Quick Strums.
- KeyStrummer Engine: perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with ease and in true real-time, using only a standard MIDI Keyboard.
- Slide Performance Mode has been redesigned, bringing different ways to achieve real-time Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs techniques.
- Performance Keys Engine has been re-mapped and selectable techniques have been improved.
- Quick Strums (in Performance Keys Engine mode) have been improved and re-mapped.
- Low-level code improvements for the Amp/Cabinets Section (increasing CPU/Ram efficiency).
- Partial re-design and improvements on the GUI side.
- Minor fixes on the DSP signal-path side.
- Further low-level, cross-platform code revisions.
- A few additional presets are included (for a quick use of the KeyStrummer engine).
IronAxe version 1.5 is available now for download at www.xhun-audio.com. The update is free of charge for all Registered Users.