13th November 2013
Xhun Audio has updated IronAxe to version 1.5 which adds the KeyStrummer Mode, a real-time engine allowing the end-user to perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with ease, using only a standard MIDI Keyboard.
In addition to this, the current update brings great improvements and a re-design for the Slide Performance Mode, for the Performance Keys Engine and for the Quick Strums.
- KeyStrummer Engine: perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with ease and in true real-time, using only a standard MIDI Keyboard.
- Slide Performance Mode has been redesigned, bringing different ways to achieve real-time Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs techniques.
- Performance Keys Engine has been re-mapped and selectable techniques have been improved.
- Quick Strums (in Performance Keys Engine mode) have been improved and re-mapped.
- Low-level code improvements for the Amp/Cabinets Section (increasing CPU/Ram efficiency).
- Partial re-design and improvements on the GUI side.
- Minor fixes on the DSP signal-path side.
- Further low-level, cross-platform code revisions.
- A few additional presets are included (for a quick use of the KeyStrummer engine).
IronAxe version 1.5 is available now for download at www.xhun-audio.com. The update is free of charge for all Registered Users.
12 Mar 2014 Xhun Audio updates LittleOne to v2.7.6
29 Jul 2013 Xhun Audio Summer Deal 2013 Special Offer
19 Jul 2013 Xhun Audio updates IronAxe to v1.3.5
15 Apr 2013 Xhun Audio updates IronAxe to v1.3
12 Apr 2013 Xhun Audio updates SmartRig Pro to v1.3
11 Jan 2013 Xhun Audio updates SmartRig Pro to v1.1
20 Dec 2012 Xhun Audio Xmas 2012 Special Offer