7th February 2014
Xhun Audio has updated IronAxe to version 1.6, featuring the String Router Engine 2.0, an intelligent system for dynamically switching between the 6 simulated strings: according to the current played notes on the master keyboard, this improved engine emulates the behaviour a real guitar performer. This feature has also a cascade effect that affects the whole simulation, reducing up to 60% of the CPU and Memory hit compared to the previous versions of the software, while maintaining the same sound/audio accuracy.
Changes in IronAxe version 1.6:
- Introducing the String Router Engine 2.0, an intelligent system for routing/switching between the 6 simulated strings according to the current played notes on the master keyboard.
- Saves CPU and Memory hit up to 60% per instrument instance, compared to the previous versions, maintaining the same audio accuracy.
- Brings a large number of fixes on the DSP side, specially for logics in 'MIDI Keyboard' Controller Mode and more.
- Partial low level code replacement, bringing greater cross-platform compatibility.
- Minor fixes on the GUI side (Keyboard GUI in 'MIDI Keyboard' and 'KeyStrummer' Controller Mode).
- Demo version limitation has changed, the string 'Low E' has been disabled.
29 Jul 2013 Xhun Audio Summer Deal 2013 Special Offer
19 Jul 2013 Xhun Audio updates IronAxe to v1.3.5
15 Apr 2013 Xhun Audio updates IronAxe to v1.3
12 Apr 2013 Xhun Audio updates SmartRig Pro to v1.3
11 Jan 2013 Xhun Audio updates SmartRig Pro to v1.1
20 Dec 2012 Xhun Audio Xmas 2012 Special Offer