Xhun Audio has updated LittleOne to version 2.7, featuring an improved Host Syncing Engine and a totally re-written Oscillators Morphing Engine, along with some fixes on the GUI and DSP side. Also the Big Steps Soundbank has been updated and optimized for full compatibility with LittleOne 2.7.
- The Oscillators Morphing Engine has been totally re-written, with far better accuracy and CPU-saving also at fast/deep modulations.
- The syncing engine between the Step Sequencer and the Trancegate modules has been improved (now 100% time-accurate, sharing the same sync signals from the Host).
- The main Host connection for time syncing has been improved (used in the Step Sequencer, Trancegate and Delay modules), and the list of compatible Host for full timing accuracy has been extended.
- Partial re-design and improvements on the GUI side.
- Minor fixes on the DSP signal-path side.
- Big Steps soundbank has been optimized for LittleOne version 2.7.
- Further low-level, cross-platform code revisions.
LittleOne version 2.7 is available now for download at www.xhun-audio.com. Update for both LittleOne and Big Steps is free of charge for all Registered Users.