XILS-lab has announced its next product, Synthix, which is a 16-voice virtual analog synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X (VST, AU & RTAS). It's available to purchase now as part of a Pre-order Group Buy where the final price could be as low as €84.50 (half the MSRP of €169). This offer will run until July 21st, 2011.
- Two oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse and its dedicated PWM and Ring modulator mode. Additionally, the Triangle and Sawtooth waveforms have PWM modes. Several waveforms can be selected simultaneously for each of the oscillators.
- One multimode filter based on the CEM 3320 chip emulation, providing Self oscillating 12 dB and 24 dB low pass, 6 and 12 dB band pass, and 12 dB high pass modes.
- Four D-ADSR: an enhanced standard ADSR envelope with a MIDI syncable delay.
- Four LFOs, including two never-seen LFO types.
- Four embedded effects: Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Dual EQs.
- One Multi-track sequencer.
- Several playing modes including A la Moog mono modes and several Polyphonic modes.
- The Chaox: an LFO based on fully calculated chaotics functions.
- The Rhythm: an LFO that uses the Rhythm for its main purpose.
- Guitar modes, Circular and random polyphonic modes.
- Synthix is multi-layer and has a poly-timbral mode:
- 8 totally independent layers (each layer can have its own set of oscillators, filters, envelopes, glide and LFOs, with independent settings).
- 2 keyboards, each with its own independent arpeggiator and MIDI settings management.